Friday 18 June 2010

And the third player to be sponsored is:

Justin Pipe


Well done to Justin on receiving the most votes and securing sponsorship from thestarsofdarts.com forum.

Justin came through a strong field to win a close final vote from Jason Clark.

Justin will recieve his sponsorship cheque when he competes in Las Vegas in a couple of weeks time and will proudly wear the sponsorship patch.

When he was asked what this means to him Justin replied:


Good Morning All

Firstly commisertions to Jason, top bloke and a great friend so to be in the final with Jason was an honour.

Thank you so much to all that voted for me, as i said it really is fantastic to know that so many people are putting there hard erned money behind you and helping you to progress through the hardest dart circuit in the world.

Over the past 18 months i have met so many great players and fans that all show respect and freindship towards me. I do live by the saying treat people how you want to be treated, and i do hope that comes across at all times. Winning the sponsorship is a huge boost to me financialy and in confidence as you belive in me to proform for you. I will give 110% at all times as normal and i will wear the SOD patch with great pride.

I really can't Thank You all enough for this, what ever you invested into the sponsorship, every penny will make a differnce to me.

Thanks to Krispy and Andrew who both text me last night to let me know the good news, cheers guys.

Massive Thanks to Dave Ahmet for getting this whole thing going in the first place, darts really is a better place with Dave around.

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU.

Best i go and have a shandy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :CCDD: :3some:

PS

This goes to show just why The Stars of Darts is the best forum in the world.
With the best members.

JP

You too can join in this amazing scheme by joining www.thestarsofdarts.com

No comments:

Post a Comment